Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been Crazy Busy and New Camera on the Way!

Only time for a short little post right now. I did my first photo shoot on Sunday. It went pretty well and I learned a lot about what I will do differently next time. My husband surprised me with a new camera for our anniversary. I'm getting the Canon 60D, it's on the way. I should have it in time for the weekend so I can do some serious learning and experimenting. I can't wait!!! I'll be back soon with pics and more. I'm off to finally get my hair cut and colored. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the new camera! How exciting...and the hairdo to boot!

    I have Elise and Claire scheduled for haircuts on Friday! Then, they'll be ready for their big shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh nice pick! Good luck! Cant wite to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete