Friday, December 10, 2010

Indoors

In the midst of preparing for Christmas, and a trip to Disneyland next week, I'm feeling a little swamped. I haven't had as much time to mess with editing photos, let alone take a ton of new pics. I have been trying to get better at taking some photos inside the house, because this time of year, the weather is just kind of, well, blech. I was trying the light in our family room and I think this might be just the right spot to set up a little "studio".

Charlotte:Photobucket
Photobucket

And Miss Evelyn:
Photobucket
Photobucket

PS: It's funny that I didn't tell the girls to pose any certain way, yet they are in nearly the exact same positions!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photography!
    Hope your trip is wonderful.
    And your holidays bright.
    Now following you on Google.
    Hope you'll visit me too.
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete