Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Family!

I took some photographs of this beautiful family over the weekend. I've just begun the editing but I'm in love with their photos! Seriously beautiful children, and sweet too.
Mom, hope you like the few I post here. There are lots more, these are just some of my early favorites.
Love this expression!
Photobucket
And they said he wouldn't cooperate! I've got tons of great shots of him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I just love this next one: I have included the black and white and color here because I like them both.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks so much for letting me practice on you, it was a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job, Lisa. The kids look awesome and I love the one of Tannee and Cindy (especially the Hello Kitty ring!). Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete