Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally! Feliz photos are up!

Wow. I was so good about keeping up with this at first...
Life goes on. Sometimes blogging isn't my first priority. I have been meaning to get some pics up of a practice session I did with Feliz, our amazing au pair from Thailand. We absolutely love her and she enriches our lives in so many ways. She is also extremely beautiful, so taking these was pretty easy. I don't think the quality here looks as good on the blog as they do in Photoshop. I've got to figure that one out. Sharpening didn't seem to help, just made them grainy. Hmmm...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this is my favorite one of the shoot.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! My favorite is bottom one in the first set. It's so warm and beautiful.

    I'm also quite fond of the bathroom one...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the shot next to the "female" sign. It shows humor, beauty, femininity and personality. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete