Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Excuses...

OK, I'm not going to make excuses about why I've been neglecting my poor little blog. Maybe just one. Life has been all sorts of chaotic around here. The girls are on a bedtime strike and this, above all else, takes away from my blogging time. By the time they are snuggled into their beds, I am so exhausted that I can't think about anything but sleeping myself.
So, without further ado, I give to you: I Heart Faces "Dream Big" workshop!!! Amazing experience. I think the photo shoot day was my favorite part. They set up 3 different shoots for us.

I felt like I was shooting for an Anthropologie catalogue or something:)

The beautiful Lauren:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be back later to post the other sessions. I have an appt. with the trainer at the gym. I think I'd rather sit here and blog, but I must go.

1 comment: