Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good reason to carry a camera with me at all times.

Often I don't think to lug my camera around with me. Just look at these adorable baby Mac shots I would have missed if I hadn't thrown it into the car at the last minute. We had a few minutes to kill waiting for Feliz to finish a meeting and I notice this lovely brick wall and funky staircase a mere 5 feet from where I was parked. I didn't even have to put money in the meter because hey, I was standing right there. These are some of the favorites I've ever taken of my boy. Note to self: Dear self, please remember to always have your camera within reach. Thank you.
And on a completely unrelated note, I was secretly quite pleased when the woman giving me a pedicure this morning commented that I must excercise a lot because my calf muscles are so strong. It's the little things in life...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment